Friday, January 23, 2009

Unrequited

I wish I had some person, some task, something that gives back to me more than I put in. Whatever I do, I find that it was not worth my effort in the first place. One exception to this, is programing, but that has delayed gratification. It takes hours upon hours of research, trial and error, and purely briliant ideas to get something tangible. And even after reaching that point, another extra long time is required to achieve the next goal.
People always seem to let me down. I expect more sometimes, for all I give. I know it sounds selfish, but there aren't many people who will do what I do. It would be nice if other people noticed...
Though I have to say, my niceness probably barely makes up for my many flaws. I guess it should be good enough that there are people in this world who will put up with my bullshit. If only there were more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home